Tuesday, January 23, 2007

First Post!

...which I'll be changing completely later.

This is a "real estate" blog that isn't so much a real estate blog. Or rather...this blog will have a lot more to it than real estate, because there's a lot more to ME than just real estate.

I've never been a one-track person, never single-minded enough to be obsessive about just one thing. You know those multifarious, multi-talented overachievers that go to places like Harvard? They're experts at deep-sea diving, ballroom dancing, analyzing poetry, stoichiometry, and oh by the way, have mastered the art of tutoring local middle-schoolers in perfect Tagalog.

Well...that's not quite me, but inside I can understand that intense interest in several pursuits. I'm just not as driven as the ones who were nurtured enough in their youths to reach professional levels at everything I do. Maybe in 3 or 4 of my talents, yeah...but not all of them. And I'm sure I have the Potential to be pretty darn good at most of them. But there are other things I'd rather be doing...like...blogging? Hmm....I dunno about that one...

No comments: